World Boxing Super Series ‘Social Media Presenter’
Invitation to Apply
Zurich, 11th August 2017
World Boxing Super Series is looking for a ‘Social Media Presenter’ for our Fight Night Social Media Content & Videos.
The successful applicant will travel around the world to every World Boxing Super Series Quarter Final event. Events will take place each weekend throughout September and October. The Presenter will be required to arrive on Friday and departure will be on Sunday.
Primary responsibilities will include hosting our dedicated Social Media Programming as well as the In-Arena TV programming. Each weekend there will be ten to twenty 30 second videos recorded; interviews with Boxers, Fans, VIPs and taking in the sights of the World Boxing Super Series fight nights. The successful applicant will receive full access to every Boxer, their teams, and full access to each event.
All reasonable expenses will be covered as well as a suitable compensation package based on previous experience.
To Enter, please follow these steps:
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and/or like us on Facebook
- Record a 1-minute video:
- Tell us about yourself and why you are the best person for this role.
- Send a link to your Video to Enter@WorldBoxingSuperSeries.com with the following details:
- In the Subject of your mail include:
- [Your Full Name] – SoMe Host Application
- In the body of your mail include:
- All relevant and available Social Media handles
- Full Contact Details
- Application Video
- Submitted in the form of a Link (e.g YouTube link)
- A paragraph describing your reasons for Application
Closing Date – August 27th 2017