FIGHTNIGHT LIVE TO COMPLETE DOUBLEHEADER WEEKEND WITH GRITTY TITANS THROWDOWN IN HARRISBURG
Fan-friendly, interactive FREE platform on Keystone State Tour this weekend.
NEW YORK (Nov. 13, 2018) – Recently eclipsing three-million series views, FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Powered by Everlast completes its weekend Keystone State Tour on Saturday, Nov. 17, with even more hardware on the line.
Partnering with its 13th promoter for the 24th show of series, the fan-friendly, interactive FREE platform teams with Titans Boxing for a gritty eight-bout card live from the Pennsylvania State Capital.
A pair of American Boxing Federation titles will be at stake and local flavor will be on display via any device wherever Facebook is available beginning at 7 p.m. E.T. this Saturday.
NYFights publisher Michael Woods will perform blow by blow duties, while Xavier Porter of Brooklyn Fights will provide support in the analyst seat.
“Dr. Andrew Foy and Titans Boxing are filling a void in Central Pennsylvania where some experienced guys are scrapping hard in evenly-matched crossroads battles, while some younger up-and-comers are looking for a chance to shine,” said Mark Fratto, Principal and Director of Business Development, Linacre Media. “We’ve been able to showcase more than 400 different fighters on our platform so far and are eager to give this group the chance to show their skills to a global audience.”
The event this Saturday, Nov. 17, at the historic Zembo Shrine Auditorium in Harrisburg, Pa., features two eight-round title fights. After reviving his career in Harrisburg, Philly warhorse Jamaal Davis (17-13-1, 7 KO) will be looking to win his second title in under a year.
In the co-featured contest, Shakeem Hodge (5-1-1, 4 KO) from Reading, Pa., will be squaring off withTerrance Williams (4-2-1) of Harrisburg in a rematch of their hard-fought draw in April. Local favorite Nick Hernandez (9-3) of Lebanon, Pa., will also be in action along with Harrisburg up-and-comers Roy McGill (5-1) and Angel Rivera (3-0), who both face their toughest tests to date when they take on Anthony Sonnier (4-0) and Austin Bryant (4-1) of the renowned Pivot Boxing Squad from Upper Darby, Pa.
“This will be the seventh show promoted by Titans Boxing since it started in June 2017 and this card will be the best to date by far,” said Andrew Foy, M.D., of Titans Promotions. “Eight bouts are scheduled with two co-main event title fights. The fact that it will be streamed live to hundreds of thousands of fans around the world is incredibly exciting for me, the boxers and the local community that has supported us along the way.”
Now in its second season, FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Powered by Everlast is the fan-friendly series that – among other aspects – prides itself on the real-time conversations held between fight commentators and the viewing audience. FIGHTNIGHT LIVE has showcased more than 399 fighters and 12 promotions during 22 live event broadcasts from 15 different cities since May 2017, and in doing so, the interactive platform has generated the loyal interest of fight fans from across the United States and around the globe, including significant audiences in Mexico, the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe, and even fans in South America, Asia and Australia.
- Since May 2017, the numbers on the 22-show FIGHTNIGHT LIVE series showed promise and potential for the new platform with an average of136,405 views per event and more than 3.0 million total views for the franchise. Since Sept. 2018, Season II shows have averaged more than 315,000 views.
- The Sept. 2018 “Kings Boxing Tuesday Night Fights” (594,447) from the Sands in Bethlehem, the Oct. 2018 “Hard Hitting Philly Special” (297,545), the Oct. 2018 hour-long Bareknuckle “Freeview” (292,253), the Sept. 2017 “Real Deal Promotions: Empire State” from Resorts World Casino (225,000), the August 2017 CES “Super Saturday” from Foxwoods (203,000), the Oct. 2018 CES “Super Saturday” from Foxwoods (196,656), the Sept. 2018 “Card Fit For Kings” from Philadelphia (195,620), the Sept. 2017 CES “Twin River Twinbill” from Lincoln, R.I. (157,000) and the March 17, 2018, Murphy’s “St. Patrick’s Day Clash” (151,253) all logged 150,000 or more views, and collectively the 22-show series has seen a total of 3,000,915 views across all devices.
- In addition to the raw viewership numbers, the fully-interactive, fan-friendly productions have seen more than 266,000 collective live post engagements (more than 12,000 per show), including more than 198,000 “likes” or “loves,” more than 40,000 comments and more than 13,000 shares.
- The Sept. 2018 “Kings Boxing Tuesday Night Fights” from the Sands in Bethlehem set a new bar with 594,447 views and the Sept. 2017 DiBella-CES doubleheader carried the series to three-quarters-of-a-million views in just over four months. The Sept. 2017 DiBella card saw more than 40,000 viewer interactions including almost 39,000 “likes” or “loves” and the March 17, 2018, Murphy’s “St. Patrick’s Day Clash” set a new high-water mark forshares with 2,182.
- The FIGHTNIGHT LIVE page on Facebook has more than 83,000 fans and more than 88,000 followers.
Created and produced by Linacre Media out of New York City, the FIGHTNIGHT LIVE series features professional announcers, multiple camera angles, television graphics, replays and behind-the-scenes access and interviews. The streamed shows are available globally wherever Facebook is available. The initiative not only enables fans from around the world to tune in, but also gives up-and-coming fighters a global platform to showcase their abilities, gives promoters an accessible “broadcast” solution and gives sponsors the ability to reach a mass audience via branded content.
More FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Winter 2018 dates will be officially announced in the coming weeks.
FIGHTNIGHT LIVE is available online at: https://www.facebook.com/FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE/
Follow all the action via social media at FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE on Facebook, @FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE on Instagram and @FIGHTNIGHTLIVE_ on Twitter, or by using the hashtag #FIGHTNIGHTLIVE. For the latest Linacre Media events and broadcast schedule, follow @LinacreMedia across all social platforms or use the tags #LinacreMediaEvents or #LinacreMediaOnTV.