FIGHTNIGHT LIVE EYES 5 MILLION VIEW PLATEAU AS SHOW NO. 30 HITS FACEBOOK ON FRIDAY, LIVE FROM PHILADELPHIA
All-Philly state title matchup included on eight-bout King’s Boxing card available via FREE, interactive platform.
NEW YORK (Feb. 26, 2019) – Back in Philadelphia and partnering with King’s Promotions once again on Friday, March 1, FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Powered by Everlast heads to the vaunted 2300 Arena with a lofty but clear goal – to reach its five millionth view.
Beginning at 8 p.m. E.T. live from The City of Brotherly Love, the interactive Facebook platform will feature eight outstanding bouts, including an electric main event between two battle-tested, area warriors.
“Time flies and it’s hard to believe that this will be our 30th show. We’d like to thank FIGHTNIGHT LIVE fans for their support of our new venture – five million views will be a major accomplishment and we’re so grateful to the viewers, fighters and promoters who have made a home on our platform,” said Mark Fratto, Principal and Director of Business Development, Linacre Media. “It’s always great to be with Philly fight fans – three of our last four shows will have been with three different Philly promoters, and all were well-attended, excellent events with great fights. We’re in Philly, at home in New York and then headed to Boston as part of our March 2019 tour.”
The free, interactive series – which has entertained more than 4.8 million fight fans since its platform premiere in May of 2017 – heads to Philadelphia again this Friday to open its March schedule. The three-show March is part of a 2019 first quarter that showcases an outstanding six-card lineup featuring six different promotions and spanning four cities, which began with three February shows that combined for more than 520,000 views.
“Fans should definitely tune in for Ty Brunson vs. Jamaal Davis. This fight will be the fight of the year!” said Marshall Kauffman of King’s Promotions. “We are extremely excited to be working with FIGHTNIGHT LIVE and their team of professionals once again to showcase our fights and fighters.”
On Friday, a classic All-Philadelphia matchup will take place as veterans Tyrone Brunson (27-7-2, 24 KOs) and Jamaal Davis(18-13-1, 7 KOs) meet in a 10-round main event for the Pennsylvania State Junior Middleweight Championship. Joseph George (8-0, 6 KOs) of Houston, Texas, battles Oscar Riojas (17-11-1, 6 KOs) of Monterrey, Mexico, in an eight-round super middleweight co-feature. Undefeated local prospects James Martin (3-0, 1 KO), Yueri Andujar (3-0, 3 KOs) and Rasheen Brown (2-0) are among others who will showcase their skills on Facebook.
Now in its second season, FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Powered by Everlast is the fan-friendly Facebook platform that – among other aspects – prides itself on the real-time conversations held between fight commentators and the viewing audience.
FIGHTNIGHT LIVE has showcased more than 485 fighters and 16 promotions during 29 live event broadcasts from 18 different cities since May 2017, and in doing so, the interactive platform has generated the loyal interest of fight fans from across the United States and around the globe, including significant audiences in Mexico, the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe, and even fans in South America, Asia and Australia.
· Since May 2017, the numbers on the 29-show FIGHTNIGHT LIVE series showed promise and potential for the new platform with an average of 167,229 views per event and more than 4.8 million total views for the franchise. Since Sept. 2018, Season II shows have averaged more than 285,000 views.
· The Sept. 2018 “Kings Boxing Tuesday Night Fights” (594,447) from the Sands in Bethlehem, the Dec. 2018 “Queens and Kings of Queens Card” (379,758) in New York, the Nov. 2018 “Hard Hitting Showtime Collaboration” (372,662), the Dec. 2018 “Roy Jones Jr. Texas Throwdown” (318,886), the Oct. 2018 “Hard Hitting Philly Special” (297,545), the Oct. 2018 hour-long Bareknuckle “Freeview” (292,253), the Nov. 2018 “Titans In The Capital” (256,871), the Sept. 2017 “Real Deal Promotions: Empire State” from Resorts World Casino (225,000), the Feb. 2019 “Raging Babe Philly Special” (203,000) and the August 2017 CES “Super Saturday” from Foxwoods (203,000) all logged 200,000 or more views, and collectively the 29-show series has seen a total of more than 4,849,640 views across all devices.
· In addition to the raw viewership numbers, the fully-interactive, fan-friendly productions have seen more than 408,000 collective live post engagements (more than 14,000 per show), including more than 315,000 “likes” or “loves,” more than 52,000 comments and almost 18,000 shares.
· The Sept. 2018 “Kings Boxing Tuesday Night Fights” from the Sands in Bethlehem set a new bar with 594,447 views and the Sept. 2017 DiBella-CES doubleheader carried the series to three-quarters-of-a-million views in just over four months. The Sept. 2017 DiBella card saw more than 40,000 viewer interactions including almost 39,000 “likes” or “loves” and the March 17, 2018, Murphy’s “St. Patrick’s Day Clash” set a new high-water mark for shares with 2,182.
· The FIGHTNIGHT LIVE page on Facebook has more than 86,000 fans and more than 94,000 followers.
Created and produced by Linacre Media out of New York City, the FIGHTNIGHT LIVE series features professional announcers, multiple camera angles, television graphics, replays and behind-the-scenes access and interviews. The streamed shows are available globally wherever Facebook is available. The initiative not only enables fans from around the world to tune in, but also gives up-and-coming fighters a global platform to showcase their abilities, gives promoters an accessible “broadcast” solution and gives sponsors the ability to reach a mass audience via branded content.
FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Spring 2019 dates will be officially announced in the coming weeks.
FIGHTNIGHT LIVE is available online at: https://www.facebook.com/FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE/
Follow all the action via social media at FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE on Facebook, @FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE on Instagram and@FIGHTNIGHTLIVE_ on Twitter, or by using the hashtag #FIGHTNIGHTLIVE. For the latest Linacre Media events and broadcast schedule, follow @LinacreMedia across all social platforms or use the tags #LinacreMediaEvents or #LinacreMediaOnTV.
About Everlast Worldwide Inc.
The preeminent brand in boxing since 1910, Everlast is the world’s leading manufacturer, marketer and licensor of boxing, MMA and fitness equipment. From legendary champions Jack Dempsey and Sugar Ray Robinson to current superstars Deontay Wilder and Dustin Poirier, Everlast is the brand of choice for generations of world champion professional athletes. Built on a brand heritage of strength, dedication, individuality and authenticity, Everlast is a necessary part of the lives of countless champions. Based in Manhattan, Everlast’s products are sold across more than 75 countries and 6 continents. For more information, visitwww.everlast.com.