UFC Vegas 64 took place last weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada, and there were so many high-level stoppages, so it was a great intro for Adesanya vs Pereira UFC 281 pay-per-view card.
This time, the promotion travels to Madison Square Garden, New York, for one of the most stacked events of the year 2022, headlined by the clash between the two former kickboxing superstars – Israel Adesanya and Alex Pereira.
UFC 281 Live Stream Options
ESPN’s monthly subscription costs 9.99 dollars, while the price of the annual package is 99.99 bucks, which could lead to saving some money. This ESPN+ preliminary card brings some top-notch wars between knockout artists, so please, you’ll enjoy it for pretty much an affordable amount of money!
Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+) sounds like another great option for watching the UFC 281 preliminary card for the greatest fans from the United States of America, especially if you’d like to watch some additional shows – the price is only 13.99 dollars per month!
If you’d like to watch UFC 281 main event, please click here to buy the UFC 281 main card, which airs exclusively on ESPN+ PPV. Of course, this works for the fans inside of the USA!
Fight fans have we got a present for you – the second episode of #UFC281 Embedded has arrived! 🎁
— UFC (@ufc) November 9, 2022
I Live Outside Of The USA, What Can You Say About My UFC 281 Watch Online Options?
Your best friend is UFC on Fight Pass, no doubt, with a price of 11.99 dollars per month. The annual package costs only 114.99 bucks, which helps you save around 30 dollars. You can also re-watch tons of UFC events and enjoy the different eras of one of the fastest-growing sports on the planet!
Are you a fan of Cage Warriors, LFA, Titan FC, or grappling shows like Polaris or Quintet? If your answer is yes, please give UFC Fight Pass a shot.
Do you like to bet on fights? UFC on Fight Pass can help here too, as it lets you watch the previous bouts of some high-level prospects and young guns who join the greatest MMA promotion in the world – this investment is worth every cent!
What Channel Is UFC 281 On?
ESPN+ covers the whole preliminary card plus early prelims. Just relax and sit next to your TV at 10 PM ET on Saturday, in case your internet service provider offers it. Your second option is ESPNews, check it out. You might have to pay, but that is an excellent option, as you can watch four preliminary card bouts!
Are you a Canada-based fan? TSN subscription gets the job done for a preliminary card, plus you can enjoy watching other sports too – NHL, NFL, basketball… How does that sound?
I advise you to check with your local internet service provider as some local TV stations might cover the preliminary card or even the main card. It depends on your geolocation, but you shouldn’t miss this card lads, it’s so awesome!
Is There Any UFC 281 Free Live Stream?
Just forget about it, NYFight stands against piracy and illegal streams. Two championship fights and you’re thinking of illegal links? Just no, that’s not an option, save some money and pay ESPN+ PPV!
Why Should I Watch UFC 281?
There are tons of positive reasons. Let me list them all.
There are five great fights:
- Stand-up battles – the main event of the evening brings the clash between two former kickboxing title holders, Michael Chandler vs Dustin Poirier will hardly go to the ground – both of them are masters of striking with strong wrestling background;
- Clashes of styles – striking specialist Dan Hooker meets BJJ expert Claudio Puelles, plus the female title fight brings the clash between knockout artist Weili Zhang and wrestling specialist Carla Esparza – one way or another, the stoppage is coming;
- Frankie Edgar’s final fight – the legend of this sport took part in many back-and-forth wars, but his time to retire is now – one more fight left against Chris Gutierrez at UFC 281;
You can learn a lot from these fights:
- Best light heavyweight chin – Nicolae Negumereanu will try to survive the powerful bombs of Carlos Ulberg in the first fight of the night;
- Great prospects – Erin Blanchfield will try to drag Molly McCann to the ground, but the UK fighter is known for brutal elbows and violent KO power, so this could be a banger;
- To be or not to be for Renato Moicano – the Brazilian fighter meets very tough Brad Riddell, a fighter with a very much underestimated ground game – this could be the end of Moicano’s UFC run if he loses;
- Violent strikers in the early prelims – Ottman Azaitar, Matt Frevola, Seungwoo Choi, Julio Arce, Montel Jackson… many of these guys can knock their opponents out with one big punch to the sweet spot;
- Kowalkiewicz could be back on the horse – Karolina Kowalkiewicz bounced back after a cold streak, let’s see if she extends it against dangerous Silvana Gomez Juarez.
Take a look at the full UFC 281 fight card here, and don’t forget to watch UFC 281 live on Saturday at 4 PM ET, especially if you’re a fan of stand-up wars and technical battles!