FIGHTNIGHT LIVE TO AIR SEVEN BOUTS PRIOR TO SHOWTIME ON HARD HITTING PROMOTIONS CARD FRIDAY IN PHILLY
Fan-friendly, interactive FREE platform to showcase Philly’s finest alongside ShoBox: The New Generation.
NEW YORK (Nov. 13, 2018) – Headed to the Fighting City of Philadelphia once again on Friday, FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Powered by Everlast will deliver a full, explosive, seven-bout card presented by Hard Hitting Promotions and Victory Boxing.
Some of Philly’s finest prospects will be in action live on any device wherever Facebook is available beginning at 6:30 p.m. E.T. on Friday, Nov. 16, before ShoBox: The New Generation hits the airwaves at 9:35 p.m. E.T./P.T. with a tripleheader featuring undefeated welterweight Jaron “Boots” Ennis (21-0, 19 KOs) as he takes on Raymond “Tito” Serrano (24-5, 10 KOs) in a red-hot, all-Philly matchup.
“We’re excited as always to work with the Hard Hitting Team and showcase their stable of up-and-coming prospects, this time with some hardware at stake,” said Mark Fratto, Principal and Director of Business Development, Linacre Media. “Working on a card alongside ShoBox is a great step for our platform, and one that we have discussed for a while now. It will be great to see every outstanding bout on the card make air during another epic night of action in Philadelphia.”
On Friday, live from 2300 Arena in the City of Brotherly Love, a pair of National Boxing Association (NBA) belts are on the line. Outstanding area prospects Branden Pizarro (12-1, 6 KOs) and Gadwin Rosa (8-0, 7 KOs) could walk out wearing the first championship straps of their young, promising careers, while Christian Tapia (6-0, 5 KOs), Angel Pizarro (4-0, 3 KOs) and Benny Sinakin (1-0) will risk their impressive undefeated records in front of a raucous hometown crowd and a global audience on Facebook.
“Hard Hitting Promotions is excited to team with FIGHTNIGHT LIVE once again for Friday’s event,” said Manny Rivera of Team Hard Hitting. “FIGHTNIGHT LIVE is a great partner that gives Hard Hitting Promotions a platform to showcase our talent and NBA title fights around the world. Combined with the power of SHOWTIME Boxing on Friday, Philly once again makes a case as the Boxing Capital of the East Coast – that’s Hard Hitting’s Mission!”
Now in its second season, FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Powered by Everlast is the fan-friendly series that – among other aspects – prides itself on the real-time conversations held between fight commentators and the viewing audience. FIGHTNIGHT LIVE has showcased more than 399 fighters and 12 promotions during 22 live event broadcasts from 15 different cities since May 2017, and in doing so, the interactive platform has generated the loyal interest of fight fans from across the United States and around the globe, including significant audiences in Mexico, the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe, and even fans in South America, Asia and Australia.
- Since May 2017, the numbers on the 22-show FIGHTNIGHT LIVE series showed promise and potential for the new platform with an average of136,405 views per event and more than 3.0 million total views for the franchise. Since Sept. 2018, Season II shows have averaged more than 315,000 views.
- The Sept. 2018 “Kings Boxing Tuesday Night Fights” (594,447) from the Sands in Bethlehem, the Oct. 2018 “Hard Hitting Philly Special” (297,545), the Oct. 2018 hour-long Bareknuckle “Freeview” (292,253), the Sept. 2017 “Real Deal Promotions: Empire State” from Resorts World Casino (225,000), the August 2017 CES “Super Saturday” from Foxwoods (203,000), the Oct. 2018 CES “Super Saturday” from Foxwoods (196,656), the Sept. 2018 “Card Fit For Kings” from Philadelphia (195,620), the Sept. 2017 CES “Twin River Twinbill” from Lincoln, R.I. (157,000) and the March 17, 2018, Murphy’s “St. Patrick’s Day Clash” (151,253) all logged 150,000 or more views, and collectively the 22-show series has seen a total of 3,000,915 views across all devices.
- In addition to the raw viewership numbers, the fully-interactive, fan-friendly productions have seen more than 266,000 collective live post engagements (more than 12,000 per show), including more than 198,000 “likes” or “loves,” more than 40,000 comments and more than 13,000 shares.
- The Sept. 2018 “Kings Boxing Tuesday Night Fights” from the Sands in Bethlehem set a new bar with 594,447 views and the Sept. 2017 DiBella-CES doubleheader carried the series to three-quarters-of-a-million views in just over four months. The Sept. 2017 DiBella card saw more than 40,000 viewer interactions including almost 39,000 “likes” or “loves” and the March 17, 2018, Murphy’s “St. Patrick’s Day Clash” set a new high-water mark forshares with 2,182.
- The FIGHTNIGHT LIVE page on Facebook has more than 83,000 fans and more than 88,000 followers.
Created and produced by Linacre Media out of New York City, the FIGHTNIGHT LIVE series features professional announcers, multiple camera angles, television graphics, replays and behind-the-scenes access and interviews. The streamed shows are available globally wherever Facebook is available. The initiative not only enables fans from around the world to tune in, but also gives up-and-coming fighters a global platform to showcase their abilities, gives promoters an accessible “broadcast” solution and gives sponsors the ability to reach a mass audience via branded content.
More FIGHTNIGHT LIVE Winter 2018 dates will be officially announced in the coming weeks.
FIGHTNIGHT LIVE is available online at: https://www.facebook.com/FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE/
Follow all the action via social media at FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE on Facebook, @FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE on Instagram and @FIGHTNIGHTLIVE_ on Twitter, or by using the hashtag #FIGHTNIGHTLIVE. For the latest Linacre Media events and broadcast schedule, follow @LinacreMedia across all social platforms or use the tags #LinacreMediaEvents or #LinacreMediaOnTV.
About Everlast Worldwide Inc.
The preeminent brand in boxing since 1910, Everlast is the world’s leading manufacturer, marketer and licensor of boxing, MMA and fitness equipment. From legendary champions Jack Dempseyand Sugar Ray Robinson to current superstars Deontay Wilder and Dustin Poirier, Everlast is the brand of choice for generations of world champion professional athletes. Built on a brand heritage of strength, dedication, individuality and authenticity, Everlast is a necessary part of the lives of countless champions. Based in Manhattan, Everlast’s products are sold across more than 75 countries and 6 continents. For more information, visit www.everlast.com.